The Ven. John Lilly was Archdeacon of Hereford from 1823 to 1825.
Born in Worcester, he was educated at Merton College, Oxford. The Rector of Stoke Lacy, he died on 30 October 1825.
- ^ PREFERMENTS Berrow's Worcester Journal (Worcester, England), Thursday, February 20, 1823; Issue 6268
- ^ Multiple News Items The Bury and Norwich Post: Or, Suffolk and Norfolk Telegraph, Essex, Cambridge, & Ely Intelligencer (Bury Saint Edmunds, England), Wednesday, November 23, 1825; Issue 2265
- ^ "Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886: Their Parentage, Birthplace, and Year of Birth, with a Record of Their Degrees: Labouchere-Ryves Volume 3 p853"
- ^ History of Parliament 0n-line
- ^ 30th November 1825 ‘Births, Deaths, Marriages and Obituaries’ The York Herald, and General Advertiser (York, England), Saturday, November 05, 1825; Issue 1835.