John and Elizabeth Sherrill
- God's Smuggler with Brother Andrew
- The Hiding Place with Corrie ten Boom
- The Cross and the Switchblade with David Wilkerson
From 1944 to 1951 John Sherrill was a free-lance writer in Europe. John and Elizabeth Sherrill met aboard ship on their way to Europe and were married in Switzerland in 1947. From 1947 to 1963 Elizabeth was a freelance writer for magazines. In 1970 they founded a publishing company, Chosen Books, dedicated to developing new Christian writers. Their first title was Born Again by Charles Colson.
Elizabeth has authored more than 30 books - many co-written with her husband. Some of these books have been translated into more than 40 languages.
- David Wilkerson, Elizabeth Sherrill, John Sherrill (1962). The Cross and the Switchblade. Jove.
- Corrie ten Boom, John and Elizabeth Sherrill (1971). The Hiding Place. Guideposts Associates.
- Demos Shakarian, John and Elizabeth Sherrill (1975). The Happiest People on Earth. Steward Press.
- Brother Andrew; Sherril, John; & Sherril, Elizabeth (2001). God's Smuggler. Chosen Books. ISBN 0-8007-9301-3.
- Brother Andrew; Sherril, John; Sherril, Elizabeth; featuring Jars of Clay (2001). The Narrow Road: Stories of Those Who Walk This Road Together. Baker Publishing Group. ISBN 0-8007-5793-9.
- Elizabeth Sherrill, All the Way to Heaven: A Surprising Faith Journey, Revell, 2002.
- John L. Sherrill, They Speak With Other Tongues, Chosen Books, 1999. (originally published 1964)
- http://www.elizabethsherrill.com - Elizabeth Sherrill's Website