Joséphine de La Baume
|Joséphine de La Baume|
8 October 1984 |
|Occupation||Actress, singer, model|
|Spouse(s)||Mark Ronson (2011-present)|
De La Baume has been acting since 2003. In 2010 she appeared in Our Day Will Come by director Romain Gavras. She has also appeared in Johnny English Reborn, Kiss of the Damned, The Locust, and Ron Howard's Rush.
De La Baume is the main singer-songwriter, along with her brother in the French band Singtank. Their debut album In Wonder was met with critical success.
De La Baume was born in Paris, France. Her father, worked as an investment banker, theatre critic, and producer, while her mother runs a foundation for youth. De La Baume attended a Catholic boarding school. She married the English DJ Mark Ronson on 3 September 2011.
- 2010 : The Princess of Montpensier by Bertrand Tavernier
- 2010 : Our Day Will Come by Romain Gavras
- 2011 : One Day by Lone Scherfig
- 2011 : Johnny English Reborn by Oliver Parker
- 2012 : Confession of a Child of the Century by Sylvie Verheyde
- 2012 : Kiss of the Damned of Alexandra Cassavetes
- 2013 : Rush by Ron Howard
- 2013 : Quai d'Orsay
- 2014 : If You Don't, I Will
- 2014 : Listen Up Philip
- Joséphine de La Baume at the Internet Movie Database
- Michael Hann (19 July 2012). "SingTank: In Wonder – review". The Guardian (London). Retrieved 24 April 2013.
- Melissa Witworth (3 February 2011). "Josephine de la Baume is the new face of Agent Provocateur". The Daily Telegraph (London). Retrieved 24 April 2013.
- Wilson, Sophie (29 April 2012). "Joséphine de la Baume: the It-girl of pop". The Daily Telegraph (London).
- "Mark Ronson marries Josephine De La Baume". The Independent (London). 5 September 2011. Retrieved 19 April 2013.