From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jovian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
People named Jovian include:
- Jovian (emperor), Roman emperor (363–364 AD)
- Iovianus Pontanus (Jovianus Pontanus) an Italian humanist poet.
- the Jovians and Herculians, Roman imperial guard corps
In relation to the planet, "Jovian" can refer to:
- Jovian planet, also called a Gas giant, a large gaseous planet like Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, or Neptune
- Jovian (fiction), a hypothetical or fictional native inhabitant of the planet Jupiter
- Jovian Chronicles, a science-fiction game
- Jovian system, the system of Jupiter's moons
- Jovian–Plutonian gravitational effect, an April Fools' Day hoax
- Joviânia, a small town in Brazil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.