Julington Creek Plantation, Florida
Julington Creek Plantation is an unincorporated community in the larger community of St. Johns, St. Johns County, Florida, United States. It consists of several large neighborhoods, and is located along Race Track Road east of State Road 13, across from Fruit Cove (which is also the name of a census-designated place that includes Julington Creek Plantation).
With major super markets, pharmacies, restaurants, gas stations and numerous office parks around Julington Creek, the area's population continues to grow significantly.
Julington Creek Plantation is served by some of the highest ranked schools in Florida. St. Johns County schools have recently received an average state government grade of "A" for their work with the students and FCAT grading.
The area includes several parks, playgrounds, swimming facilities, baseball fields, soccer, football & lacrosse fields, clay tennis courts and a top rated golf course.
||This article contains embedded lists that may be poorly defined, unverified or indiscriminate. (May 2014)|
- On July 22nd, 2013 A botched drug deal turned into an attempted armed robbery and ended in a shooting. 
- On February 23rd, 2012 A double murder suicide took place. 
- On June 28th, 2013 at the Julington Creek Plantation Aquatic Center, two cars got their windows smashed. Contents from a purse were taken in that incident. 
- Julington Creek Plantation - Official Property Owners Association Website
- Julington Creek Plantation - Official Community Development District Website
|This Florida state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|