Julington Creek Plantation, Florida
Julington Creek Plantation is an unincorporated community in the larger community of St. Johns, St. Johns County, Florida, United States. It consists of several large neighborhoods, and is located along Race Track Road east of State Road 13, across from Fruit Cove (which is also the name of a census-designated place that includes Julington Creek Plantation).
With major super markets, pharmacies, restaurants, gas stations and numerous office parks around Julington Creek, the area's population continues to grow significantly in the 2010s.
Julington Creek Plantation is served by some of the highest ranked schools in Florida. St. Johns County schools have received a state government grade of "A" for their work with the students and FCAT grading from 2004 to 2014.
The area includes several parks, playgrounds, swimming facilities, baseball fields, soccer, football & lacrosse fields, clay tennis courts and a top rated golf course.
||This article contains embedded lists that may be poorly defined, unverified or indiscriminate. (May 2014)|
- On July 22, 2013 A botched drug deal turned into an attempted armed robbery and ended in a shooting.
- On February 23, 2012 A double murder suicide took place.
- On June 28, 2013 at the Julington Creek Plantation Aquatic Center, two cars got their windows smashed. Contents from a purse were taken in that incident.
- Suburban Jacksonville: Julington Creek Plantation
- St. Johns School District Facts
- 'Suspect sought in Julington Creek shooting', The St. Augustine Record
- 'Sheriff: Reason behind Julington Creek double murder-suicide is inexplicable', The Florida Times-Union
- 'Burglars target women's purse in car break-in spree', ActionNewsJax.com
- Julington Creek Plantation - Official Property Owners Association Website
- Julington Creek Plantation - Official Community Development District Website
|This article about a location in St. Johns County, Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|