From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
June bug or Junebug may refer to:
- Phyllophaga (genus), a genus of beetles in the subfamily Melolonthinae of the family Scarabaeidae, also known as June bugs or June beetles
- The Green June beetle (Cotinis nitida), of the southeastern United States
- The Ten-lined June beetle (Polyphylla decemlineata), of the western United States and Canada
- The Figeater beetle (Cotinis mutabilis), of the western and southwestern United States
- The European chafer (Rhizotrogus majalis/Amphimallon majalis), a beetle native to continental Europe, but now also in North America
- "Junebug", by The B-52s
- "Junebug", from the album Good Morning Spider by Sparklehorse
- "Junebug", by Robert Francis
- "June Bug", by Melvins
- Junebug (film), a 2005 film
- The subject of the 2010 documentary White Lines and the Fever: The Death of DJ Junebug
- June Bug, wife of Bucky Bug, a Disney animated character
- Junebug, a Funky Winkerbean character
- AEA June Bug, an early aircraft designed by Glenn Curtiss and built in 1908
- June bug (cocktail), an alcoholic cocktail
- A nickname for professional race car driver Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.