From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Junkie or junky may also refer to:
|Look up Junkie, Junkies, junkie, junkies, or junky in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- A person suffering from drug addiction, formally called an "addict," either to recreational drug use or, less frequently, to prescription drug use. Most commonly used to refer to a heroin addict, but often applied to addicts of other controlled or illegal substances.
- A hyperbolic expression for a person with a particularly strong enthusiasm for some activity, e.g. "a TV junkie", "a ski junkie"
In entertainment and media
- Junkie (novel), a novel by William S. Burroughs
- "Junkie" (song), 2013 song by Medina featuring Svenstrup & Vendelboe
- "The Junkies" (pilot), a video
- The Junkies, a radio program
- MMAjunkie, a mixed martial arts website
- "Junkie", a song by Ozzy Osbourne from Down To Earth
- Junkie XL (born 1967), Dutch musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.