From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
K-car may refer to:
- Chevrolet C/K, Chevrolet and GMC's full-size pickup truck line from 1962 until 1998
- Chrysler K platform, an automobile platform
- Kei car, a Japanese category of small automobiles
- Informal term for a series of modern trolley cars built for the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority by Kawasaki
- Rhodesian Air Force attack helicopter ("kill-car").
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.