From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
K-space can refer to:
- Another name for the frequency domain but referring to a spatial rather than temporal frequency
- Reciprocal space for the Fourier transform of a spatial function
- Momentum space for the vector space of possible values of momentum for a particle
- K-space in magnetic resonance imaging
- In topology, a k-space is another name for a compactly generated space
- In functional analysis, a K-space is an F-space such that every twisted sum by the real line splits.
- K-Space (band), a British-Siberian music ensemble
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.