From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
K-space can refer to:
- Another name for the frequency domain but referring to a spatial rather than temporal frequency
- Reciprocal space for the Fourier transform of a spatial function
- Momentum space for the vector space of possible values of momentum for a particle
- K-space in magnetic resonance imaging
- In topology, a k-space is another name for a compactly generated space
- In functional analysis, a K-space is an F-space such that every twisted sum by the real line splits.
- K-Space (band), a British-Siberian music ensemble
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title K-space.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.