|City of license||Diamond Lake, Oregon|
|Broadcast area||Southern Oregon|
|First air date||2012|
|Format||Defunct (formerly Oldies 60s 70s & 80s)|
|HAAT||−70 meters (−230 ft)|
|Owner||Oregon North Star Radio Network|
KBDF (107.7 FM) was an American radio station serving the community of Diamond Lake, Oregon. The station's license to cover was held by Larharpol LLC. The station signed on the air on May 23, 2012 with an oldies format, and received its license to cover on June 13, 2012.
After winning a frequency auction in May 2011, Tallie Colville of Valley City, North Dakota, applied to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in August 2011 for a construction permit for a new broadcast radio station. The FCC granted this permit on October 5, 2011, with a scheduled expiration date of October 5, 2014. The new station was assigned call sign KBDF on October 14, 2011. The permit was assigned to Larharpol LLC on May 3, 2012.
KBDF's license was cancelled by the FCC on December 23, 2014, due to the station having been silent for more than twelve months.
- "Application Search Details (BNPH-20110824AAS)". FCC Media Bureau. October 5, 2011. Retrieved February 5, 2012.
- "FCC Releases Latest Call Sign Changes". Radio World. November 1, 2011. Retrieved February 5, 2012.
- "Call Sign History". CDBS Public Access Database. FCC Media Bureau. October 14, 2011. Retrieved February 5, 2012.
- "Application Search Details (BAPH-20120215ABI)". FCC Media Bureau. May 3, 2012. Retrieved June 21, 2012.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KBDF
- Radio-Locator information on KBDF
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KBDF
|This article about a radio station in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|