From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KLA may refer to:
- Korean Liberation Army, armed forces of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea
- Kosovo Liberation Army, Kosovo-Albanian insurgent organization
- Kashmir Liberation Army, Kashmiri exile organization
- Kerala Library Association, a professional association for librarians in Kerala
- King's Lynn Academy, an English high school
- KLA Instruments, now merged into KLA-Tencor, semiconductor equipment company
- Kampala Airport, Kampala, Uganda - IATA code KLA
- Klamath-Modoc language, the ISO 639-3 code kla
- Knoppix Linux Azur, or Kaella, a French Linux distribution based on Knoppix
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.