From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kaeso may refer to:
- Kaeso (praenomen) or Caeso (abbreviated K.), an ancient Roman naming convention
Some of those who bore the name are:
- Kaeso Fabius Vibulanus, consul 484, 481?, 479 BC
- Caeso Quinctius, son of Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus
- Kaeso Duillius Longus, decemvir 450–449 BC
- Kaeso Fabius, character in 'Roma' by Steven Saylor, pp. 283-338
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaeso.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.