From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
Some of those who bore the name are:
- Kaeso Fabius Vibulanus, consul 484, 481?, 479 BC
- Caeso Quinctius, son of Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus
- Kaeso Duillius Longus, decemvir 450–449 BC
- Kaeso (Gaius) Duillius, consul 336 BC
- Gaius (or Kaeso) Quinctius L.f. Claudus, consul 271 BC
- Kaeso Fabius, character in 'Roma' by Steven Saylor, pp. 283-338
- Kaeso Aponius Saturninus, principal character in Néropolis, a "novel of Neronian times" by French historian Hubert Monteilhet (1990)
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.