From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kamma may refer to:
- Kamma (caste), a caste or social group found largely in Southern India
- The Pali and Ardhamagadhi term for karma
- Bava Kamma, a traditional Jewish civil law procedure (1st volume of Nezikin) dealing largely with damages and compensation.
- The nickname of the Norwegian football club Hamarkameratene.
- A locality near Cairns in the state of Queensland, Australia.
- A mountain range in Pershing County, Nevada, USA
- Name of a mountain creek in the province of British Columbia, Canada.
- Kamma Rahbek, a Danish artist, salonist and lady of letters.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.