From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Karakul Lake)
Karakul (also spelled Caracul) may refer to:
- Karakul (sheep), a breed of domestic sheep and its pelt or wool
- Karakul (hat), a style of caps made with the aforementioned pelt or wool, traditionally worn in Central and South Asia
- Karakol, a town in eastern Kyrgyzstan
- Karaköl, a town in western Kyrgyzstan in the Jalal-Abad Province of Kyrgyzstan
- Karakul (Tajikistan), a lake in Tajikistan
- Karakul (China), a lake in Xinjiang province, China
- Qorako‘l, a city in Bukhara Province in Uzbekistan
- Karakul, Iran, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.