From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up karana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Karana may refer to:
- Karana dance, poses in classical Indian dance
- Karana, the main character in Scott O'Dell's novel Island of the Blue Dolphins, who is based on the historical Juana Maria
- Karrana, a village in Bahrain
- Karanam is a caste in Orissa and Andhra Pradesh in India
- Karana (pancanga), one among the five co-ordinate members (pancanga) in the Indian system of astronomical calculations
- Karana the Rainkeeper, the god of rain and storms in the EverQuest MMORPG
- Karana (moth), a genus of moths of the Noctuidae family
- Kāraṇa, cause and effect in Advaita Vedanta
- Karana, colloquial term for Indians in Madagascar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.