From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- See Carl (name) for information about the name.
|Related names||Carla, Karl, Carl|
|Look up Carla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Karla is the feminine form of Karl. Karla can also refer to:
- Karla Bonoff, American singer-songwriter
- Karla DeVito, American singer
- Karla Echenique, a Dominican Republic volleyball player
- Karla Erbová, Czech writer
- Karla Homolka, the former wife of Paul Bernardo. Both were Canadian serial rapists and serial killers.
- Karla van der Boon, a Dutch water polo goalkeeper
- Petras Karla (1937–1969), Soviet Olympic rower
- Karla Faye Tucker, was the first woman to be executed in the United States
- Karla, Greece
- Karla, Kose Parish, village in Kose Parish, Harju County, Estonia
- Karla, Rae Parish, village in Rae Parish, Harju County, Estonia
- Karla Crater (Russia)
- Karli, a town in Maharashtra, India famous for Karla caves
- Karla, Ratnagiri village in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, INDIA
- Karla (film), a 2006 film by Joel Bender
- Karla Bentham in the BBC series Waterloo Road
- Karla, legendary Garbo-esque fictional character in Jacqueline Susann's novel Once Is Not Enough. Played by Melina Mercouri in the 1975 film adaptation.
- Karla (fictional character), a fictional character in the novels of John le Carré
- Karla-Heinrike Langer, a fictional character from Strike Witches
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.