From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kashinath may refer to:
- Shiva, the patron deity of the Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- Kashinath (actor), Indian actor in Kannada-language films
- Kashinath Ghanekar, Indian actor in Marathi-language films
- Kashinath, Telugu dubbed version of Tamil film Kasi
- Kashinath Trimbak Telang, Indian judge and Indologist
- Kashinath Mukherjee, Hindustani classical musician and Sitar player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kashinath.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.