|Birth name||Kathleen NicAonghais|
|Born||30 December 1969|
|Origin||South Uist, Outer Hebrides, Scotland|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, Presenter, Actress|
Kathleen MacInnes (born 30 December 1969) is a Scottish singer, television presenter and actress, who performs primarily in Scottish Gaelic. She is a native of South Uist, Outer Hebrides, Scotland, and lives in Glasgow with her partner and three sons. In 2010, she appeared on the soundtrack to the Ridley Scott film Robin Hood.
- Òg-Mhadainn Shamhraidh (Summer Dawn) (2006)
- Cille Bhrìde (Kilbride) (2012)
Collaborations and guest appearances
- Iain MacDonald & Iain MacFarlane - The First Harvest (2002)
- Maggie MacInnes - Òran na Mnà (A Woman's Song) (2006)
- Julie Fowlis - Cuilidh (2007)
- Griogair Labhruidh - Dail-riata (2007)
- Deoch 'n' Dorus - The Curer (2008)
- Blair Douglas - Stay Strong (Bithibh Laidir / Rester Fort) (2008)
- Flying Fiddles - Flying Fiddles (2009)
- Marc Streitenfeld - Robin Hood (Soundtrack) (2010)
- Seudan - Seudan (2011)
- An Ceasnachadh: The Interrogation of a Highland Lass (2000)
- Seachd: The Inaccessible Pinnacle (2007)
- Speaking our Language (1992-1996)
- Machair (1992–1998)
- Bannan / The Ties that Bind (2014)
- Gaol @ Gael (2014)
- Scots Trad Music Awards: Gaelic Singer of the Year (2006)
- Scottish Music from Kathleen MacInnes. Retrieved on 2010-08-11.
- Kathleen MacInnes, Scottish Celtic Folk Singer. Retrieved on 2011-02-07.
- Gaelic singer Kathleen MacInnes hits bull's-eye with Robin Hood film track. Retrieved on 2010-08-11.
- Gaelic singer Kathleen MacInnes in Robin Hood film. Retrieved on 2010-08-11.