From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Katyn may refer to:
- Katyn massacre, a mass execution of Polish citizens in 1940
- Katyń (film), a 2007 Polish film about the Katyń massacre directed by Andrzej Wajda
- Katyn (rural locality), a selo in Smolensk Oblast, Russia, and the site of the Katyn massacre
- Katyń Memorial (Jersey City), Jersey City, New Jersey, dedicated to the victims of the Katyn massacre
- Katyn war cemetery, a Polish military cemetery in the village of Katyn, Smolensk Oblast, Russia
- National Katyń Memorial, Baltimore, Maryland, dedicated to the victims of the Katyn massacre
- Khatyn, a village in Belarus, in Lahojsk district, Minsk Voblast, whose population was massacred in 1943
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.