Kazimierz Plater (Broel-Plater) (3 March 1915, Vilna – 30 April 2004, Warsaw) was a Polish chess master.
In 1947, he took 6th place in Warsaw in a tourney won by Svetozar Gligorić and 12th in the Hilversum zonal won by Albéric O'Kelly de Galway. In 1949, he took 7th in Bucharest (Luděk Pachman won). In 1957, he shared 4th in Szczawno Zdrój at the 2nd Przepiórka Memorial won by Efim Geller .
He represented Poland in Chess Olympiads:
- In 1952, at third board in 10th Chess Olympiad in Helsinki (+2 –3 =8);
- In 1956, at second board in 12th Chess Olympiad in Moscow (+3 –6 =4);
- In 1960, at second board in 14th Chess Olympiad in Leipzig (+2 –4 =3).
Plater was awarded the International Master title in 1950.
- Litmanowicz, Władysław & Giżycki, Jerzy (1986, 1987). Szachy od A do Z. Wydawnictwo Sport i Turystyka Warszawa. ISBN 83-217-2481-7 (1. A-M), ISBN 83-217-2745-X (2. N-Z). Check date values in:
- (Polish) II TURNIEJ PAMIĘCI PRZEPIÓRKI Szczawno Zdrój 1957
- OlimpBase :: the encyclopaedia of team chess