From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kegel or Kegel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kegel may refer to:
- Kegel exercise, a pelvic floor exercise
- Kegel (bowling), a traditional German version of nine-pin bowling
- Kegel LLC, a U.S. company involved in ten-pin bowling
People with the surname
- Arnold Kegel (1894–1981), gynecologist
- Charles Kegel, interim President of Idaho State University
- Friedrich Wilhelm Kegel (?-1948), Namibian mine director
- Herbert Kegel (1920–1990), German conductor
- Johann Karl Ehrenfried Kegel (1784–1863), German agronomist and explorer of the Kamchatka Peninsula
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.