||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013)|
|Occupation||Radio and television personality|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||108 lb (49 kg)|
Kerri Kasem is the daughter of the late radio host Casey Kasem. Following in her father's footsteps she hosted the nationally syndicated "Sixx Sense" and The Side Show Countdown With Nikki Sixx from February 2010 to April 2014.
She was co-host with Alan Stock on KXNT 840 AM in Las Vegas for a morning radio talk show. She left KXNT in August 2007. She has worked on radio shows such as "Racing Rocks," the "National Lampoon Comedy Countdown", "The Solomon Free Money Hour," and "Pet Talk". In 2003, she was a reality show contestant on ESPN's Beg, Borrow & Deal. She has appeared on the E! channel, and is a host on UFC and on Sí TV's The Rub.
She attended the Academy of Radio Broadcasting in Huntington Beach, California. She is currently a co-host, with Alan Gurvey on Gurvey's Law on KABC Talk Radio on Saturdays from 2 PM to 3 PM.
On October 7, 2013, Kasem's sister, Julie Kasem, and Julie's husband, filed a conservatorship petition to place their father under their care. The conservatorship petition was denied by the court. On May 12, 2014, Kerri Kasem was granted temporary conservatorship of her father, over the objections of her stepmother, Jean.
- NIKKI SIXX Welcomes JENN MARINO As Co-Host Of 'Sixx Sense', 'The Side Show Countdown', blabbermouth.net; accessed January 5, 2015.
- Profile, espn.go.com; accessed January 5, 2015.
- , sixxsense.com; accessed January 5, 2015.
- KABC 790 website; accessed January 5, 2015.
- Duke, Alan (October 8, 2013). "Casey Kasem's kids take stepmom to court". CNN. Retrieved October 16, 2013.
- "Judge Rejects Children's Request For Conservatorship of Casey Kasem". KCBS-TV/KCAL-TV. November 19, 2013. Archived from the original on November 28, 2013. Retrieved 2014-05-13.
- Hetherman, Bill (May 12, 2014). "Casey Kasem’s daughter named temporary conservator for father". Los Angeles Daily News. City News Service. Archived from the original on May 12, 2014. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
|This United States biographical article related to radio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|