From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ket or ket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KET or Kentucky Educational Television is a non-commercial public television network.
Ket or KET may also refer to:
- Ket people, a people of Siberia
- Ket language, the language of the Ket people
- Ket Sivan (born 1981), Cambodian swimmer who specialized in sprint freestyle events
- Ket (Greyhawk), a fictional nation in the Dungeons and Dragons World of Greyhawk campaign setting
- Ket and Wig, figures in the Gesta Danorum Danish history
- Ket, a Djelibeybian god in Discworld
- Ketamine, a general dissociative anaesthetic
- Kettering railway station (National Rail station code KET), a station serving the town of Kettering in Northamptonshire, England
- Kengtung Airport, Burma/Myanmar (IATA airport code KET)
- Key English Test, an international examination sanctioning a basic level of the English language
- Ket vallomas or Two Confessions, a 1957 Hungarian crime film
- The right part of bra–ket notation,
- Ket (software), an open source algebra editor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.