From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khajuri is a common place name in parts of India and Nepal, it may refer to:
- Khajuri, Dildarnagar, a village in Dildarnagar Kamsar, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Khajuri, Gulbarga, a village in Gulbarga district of Karnataka, India
- Khajuri, Haryana, a village in Yamuna Nagar district, Haryana, India
- Khajuri Chanha, a village development committee in Dhanusa District, Nepal
- Khajuri Kalan, a village of Allahabad district, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Khajuri Khurd, a village of Allahabad district, Uttar Pradesh, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.