From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kibi may refer to:
- kibi, one of the binary prefixes for units of digital information
- Kibi District, Okayama (吉備郡; -gun) is a district located in Okayama Prefecture, Japan
- Kibi, Wakayama (吉備町), one of the towns of Japan, located in Arida District, Wakayama, Japan
- Kibi Province (吉備国), one of the Provinces of Japan, in the area of Okayama Prefecture and eastern Hiroshima Prefecture
- Kingdom of Kibi (吉備), a Kingdom of 4th century Western Japan
- Kibi, Ghana
- Kibi, a tiny fish that makes part of the regional cuisine in Kagoshima, Japan
- Kibi Makibi, also known as Kibi Daijin, an 8th-century Japanese scholar
- KIBI Buddhist Institute of Karmapa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.