From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kina or kina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kina can refer to:
- Papua New Guinean kina, the currency of Papua New Guinea
- Kina (animal)
- Kina, Name of People's Republic of China in Greek, Bosnian, Croatian, Danish, Montenegrin, Norwegian, Serbian, and Swedish languages.
- Kina (musician) (born 1969), American musician and former member of Brownstone
- Shoukichi Kina (born 1948), Japanese rock musician
- Kina Grannis (born 1985), American guitarist and singer-songwriter
- KINA Finnish alternative rockband
- Kina, a character in The Black Company
- KINA (Radio station), a radio station in Salina, Kansas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.