From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kindling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kindling may refer to:
- Kindling (album), a 1973 album by Gene Parsons
- Kindling (film), a 1915 film by Cecil B. DeMille
- Kindling (Mick Farren novel)
- Ruined City (novel) or Kindling, a novel by Nevil Shute
- Kindling (substance withdrawal), a process by which each subsequent withdrawal episode produces a more severe withdrawal syndrome
- Kindling, a campus humor magazine for North Central College
- Kindling, material for firelighting
- Kindling model, the process by which major epileptic seizures are triggered by repeated small stimulation to the brain
- Kindle, a name for a group of young cats
- Kindling, a New York-based company committed to enterprise software people enjoy using.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kindling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.