From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kingsmen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
King's Men or Kingsmen may refer to:
- King's Men (TV series), Australian police drama series produced over the period 1975-80
- King's Men (board game), a board game designed by Elizabeth Magie and published in 1937
- The King's Men (Númenor), Númenórean royalist faction in J. R. R. Tolkien's writings
- The King's Men (playing company), English company of actors to whom William Shakespeare belonged
- The King's Men, an American vocal quartet formed in 1928 by Ken Darby
- The Kingsmen, American rock group best known for their 1963 recording of Richard Berry's "Louie Louie"
- The Kingsmen, Christian Music group formed in 1956, see The Kingsmen Quartet
- The Kingsmen, who were renamed to The Statler Brothers in the early 1960s
- Kingsmen, an a cappella group of Columbia College NY formed in 1949
- The Baganda people, ethnic group of Buganda sometimes known by this exonym
- Maceo Parker & All The King's Men
- The Kingsmen, Penn High School's athletic teams' nickname
- The Kingsmen, Nickname of the men's athletic teams at Cal Lutheran University
- Kingman (disambiguation)
- Kingsman (disambiguation) and King's Man disambiguation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.