From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kingsmen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
King's Men or Kingsmen may refer to:
Music and theatre
- The King's Men (playing company), English company of actors to whom William Shakespeare belonged
- The King's Men, an American vocal quartet formed in 1928 by Ken Darby
- The Kingsmen, American rock group best known for their 1963 recording of Richard Berry's "Louie Louie"
- The Kingsmen, Christian Music group formed in 1956, see The Kingsmen Quartet
- The Kingsmen, who were renamed to the Statler Brothers in the early 1960s
- Kingsmen, an a cappella group of Columbia College NY formed in 1949
- Maceo & All the King's Men, a jazz act led by Maceo Parker
- King's Men (board game), a board game designed by Elizabeth Magie and published in 1937
- King's Men (TV series), Australian police drama series produced over the period 1975-80
- Kingsman: The Secret Service, a 2015 spy film
- The Kingsmen, Penn High School's athletic teams' nickname
- The Kingsmen, Nickname of the men's athletic teams at Cal Lutheran University
- The King's Men (Númenor), Númenórean royalist faction in J. R. R. Tolkien's writings
- The Baganda people, ethnic group of Buganda sometimes known by this exonym
- Kingman (disambiguation)
- Kingsman (disambiguation) and King's Man disambiguation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title King's Men.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.