From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
King Orry may refer to:
- Godred Crovan (died 1095), Norse-Gael ruler of Dublin, and King of Mann and the Isles in the second half of the 11th century.
- King Orry (1842) A wooden Paddle Steamer operated by the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company. Built in Douglas 1842, sold to Robert Napier & Co. of Glasgow. Disposed of in 1858.
- King Orry (1871) An iron paddle-steamer operated by the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company. Broken up at Llanerchymor, Wales, in 1912.
- King Orry (1913) A packet steamer that served with the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company, until she was sunk during the Evacuation of Dunkirk in 1940.
- King Orry (1946) The lead ship of the King Orry Class of passenger ferries and packet ships, more commonly referred to as the six sisters.
- King Orry (1972) A roll on - roll off car and passenger ferry, launched in 1972 as Saint Eloi.
See also 
- Manx National Anthem National Anthem of the Isle of Man (verse 2)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.