From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kink or KINK can refer to:
- Kink (sexual), a colloquial term for non-normative sexual behavior
- Kink, Iran, a village in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- KinK, a Canadian documentary television series profiling some of the more unusual edges of human sexuality
- KINK-FM (101.9), a radio station in Portland, Oregon, in the United States
- Kink FM, a radio station in the Netherlands
- The Kinks, a British rock band
- A colloquial term for a trigger point
- Kinks are solutions to the Sine-Gordon equation. Domain walls, closely related topological solitons associated with spontaneous breaking of the discrete symmetries, are often also called kinks in analogy with the Sine-Gordon kinks.
- Sun kink, a buckling of railway tracks caused by high temperature.
- Kink.com, an internet pornography company focusing on BDSM and related fetishes
- Kink (film), a film about BDSM
- Kerberized Internet Negotiation of Keys, a Kerberos-based protocol used in IPSec similar to Internet Key Exchange
- Tarmo Kink (born 1985), Estonian football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.