From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kinloch can refer to:
- Billy Kinloch, American baseball player
- Bruce Kinloch, author
- Sir Francis Kinloch, 3rd Baronet (1676–1747), scion of a noble family
- Francis Kinloch (Congressman) (1755–1826), American soldier, politician and Continental Congress delegate from South Carolina
- George Kinloch, Scottish MP
- Sir John Kinloch, 2nd Baronet, Scottish MP, grandson of the above
- George Ritchie Kinloch, Scottish ballad collector and antiquarian
- Jimmy Kinloch (died 1962), Scottish footballer (Partick Thistle F.C. and Scotland)
- Kinloch Baronets
- Peter Kinloch, Scottish mountaineer
- Robert Francis Kinloch, British international civil servant (1936- )
- George Kinloch, Laird of Kair, Kinkerdinshire ( –1749)
As a placename, Kinloch usually derives from the Scottish Gaelic "Ceann Loch", meaning head of the Loch
- Kinloch is the name of an Italian fashion company that produces accessories like foulards, pochettes and ties.
- Kinloch is a house in Harris Academy named after George Kinloch, former MP and reformer in Dundee from the village of Kinloch.
- The Kinloch Family of Kair refers to a family portrait by the Scots painter Alexander Nasmyth circa 1784 sometimes wrongly attributed to the Scots painter David Allan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.