From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936) was a British author.
Kipling can also refer to
- John Lockwood Kipling (1837-1911), father of Rudyard Kipling
- Kipling, Ohio, an unincorporated community in Center Township, Guernsey County, Ohio, United States
- Kipling, Saskatchewan, a town in Saskatchewan
- Kipling Airport, an airport near Kipling, Saskatchewan
- Kipling Avenue, a street in Toronto and York Region
- Colorado State Highway 391, also known as Kipling Street
- Mr Kipling, a brand of baked goods in the United Kingdom
- Kipling House, a boarding house at Haileybury and Imperial Service College, a public school near Hertford, England
- Harry Kipling, a character in 2000 AD, a British science-fiction comic
- HMS Kipling (F91), a British K class destroyer named after the author and sunk in the Second World War
- Rudyard Kipling (ship), British steam trawler sunk in 1939
- Kipling (brand), Belgian bag brand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.