|Full name||Kirk Steven Millar|
|Date of birth||7 July 1992|
|Place of birth||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Winger / Striker|
|2012||→ Chorley (loan)||8||(0)|
|2010–||Northern Ireland U21||11||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:55, 09 April 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
He joined Oldham's Centre of Excellence as a first year scholar in May 2009, having previously been at Linfield from the age of ten, progressing to reserve team football at the age of fifteen and then making a first team appearance at the age of sixteen.
He made his Football League debut on 13 March 2010 as a substitute during a 2–2 draw with Wycombe Wanderers and started his first match for the club on 30 March in a 3–2 defeat against Brentford. He was offered a two-year professional contract by Oldham in April 2010, twelve months ahead of his scholarship expiring. Millar's chances of establishing a first team place for Oldham Athletic in the 2011–12 season were dealt a blow as he was sent off in a reserves team match against Morecambe for clashing with the keeper Lawrie Walker just after recently being told by the manager Paul Dickov that he was going to be given a chance to show his ability at the end of the 2010–11 season.
Millar had scarcely featured for Latics throughout the 2012–13 season but found a place in the team when Paul Dickov left the club and new man Lee Johnson arrived. Millar played a crucial part in Oldham's survival, assisting several goals, most notably Matt Smith's late winner against Bury FC at Gigg Lane. Millar scored his first & only goal for Oldham during the last game of the season against Leyton Orient, slotting the ball into the bottom right hand corner to make it 1–1.
At the end of the 2013–14 season, a season in which he was limited to a few substitute appearances, Millar was released after 6 years at the club.
In February 2011 Millar received a call-up to the Northern Ireland Under-21 team On 9 February 2011 Millar received his first cap coming on as a second-half substitute against Wales Under-21. On 13 May 2011, Millar was called up for stand-bye for the Northern Ireland U-21 in their euro qualifier against Faroe Islands Under-21.
Statistics accurate as of match played 1 January 2014
- "Professional retain lists & free transfers 2012/13" (PDF). The Football League. May 2013. p. 4. Retrieved 15 June 2013.
- "Oldham 2 Wycombe 2". Oldham Athletic. Retrieved 24 April 2010.
- "New youth players sign on". Oldham Athletic. Retrieved 24 April 2010.
- "Kirk's reminder of home". Oldham Athletic. Retrieved 24 April 2010.
- "Oldham 2- 3 Brentford". Oldham Athletic AFC. Retrieved 24 April 2010.
- "Dreams come true". Oldham Athletic AFC. Retrieved 24 April 2010.
- "Millar Ban Blow For Latics". Oldham Athletic AFC. Retrieved 12 April 2011.
- "Leyton Orient 1–1 Oldham". BBC Sport. Retrieved 28 April 2013.
- "Oldham Athletic retained list". Oldham Athletic A.F.C. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- Watters, David (15 October 2012). "Latics loan duo lift Chorley". Northern Premier League. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Match report: AFC Fylde – 16/10/2012". Chorley FC. 16 October 2012. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Warren Feeney announces new signing". Linfield F.C. 6 August 2014. Retrieved 6 August 2014.
- "Latics pair win international call ups". Oldham Athletic FC. 6 February 2011. Retrieved 6 February 2011.
- "New Feeney injury blow". Oldham Athletic AFC. 10 February 2011. Retrieved 10 February 2011.
- "Northern Ireland Call Up For Winchester". Oldham Athletic AFC. Retrieved 13 May 2011.
- "Millar, Winchester Win Milk Cup Call Ups calls". Oldham Athletic AFC. 10 June 2011. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- Includes other competitive competitions, including the FA Community Shield, UEFA Super Cup, Intercontinental Cup, FIFA Club World Cup, Football League Trophy