Kiruna Church in August 2010
|Denomination||Church of Sweden|
|Consecrated||8 December 1912|
The church was built between 1909–1912, and consecrated by Bishop Olof Bergqvist on 8 December 1912. Since 1913, the church is included in the Jukkasjärvi parish in the diocese of Luleå. Gustaf Wickman was the church's architect and the famous altarpiece is a work of Prince Eugen, Duke of Närke.
- "Kiruna in Brief". Kiruna Municipality. Archived from the original on 25 May 2011. Retrieved 25 May 2011.
- "Summer 2011" (PDF). Kiruna Lappland Ekonomisk Förening. p. 2. Archived from the original on 20 June 2011. Retrieved 20 June 2011.
- "Kiruna kyrka" (in Swedish). Jukkasjärvi Parish. Retrieved 9 January 2015.
- "Kiruna Kyrka" (in Swedish). Kiruna Lappland Ekonomisk Förening. Archived from the original on 25 May 2011. Retrieved 25 May 2011.
Media related to Kiruna Church at Wikimedia Commons
- Jukkasjärvi Parish (Swedish)
|This article about a church building or other Christian place of worship in Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|