From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kitchen sink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- For the plumbing fixture, see sink.
Kitchen sink is a term often used in the phrase everything but the kitchen sink
Kitchen sink may also refer to:
- A sink in a kitchen for washing dishes, vegetables, etc
- Kitchen Sink, a 1989 short film by Alison Maclean
- Kitchen Sink (magazine), a quarterly arts and culture magazine in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Kitchen sink chemistry, a synonym for amateur chemistry
- Kitchen sink department, the Percussion section of an orchestra
- Kitchen Sink Press, an independent comic book publisher
- Kitchen sink realism, a British cultural movement in the late 1950s and early 1960s
- Kitchen sink syndrome, also known as "scope creep" in project management
- Kitchen sink regression, a usually pejorative term for a regression analysis which uses a long list of possible independent variables
- Kitchen Sink, used in Software development to denote a permanent, ever growing test and demo environment which showcases all the functionalities of a software product
- The Kitchen Sink, a 2014 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.