From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kizuna (絆?) is a ladakhi word meaning "bond". It may also refer to:
- "Kizuna" (Aya Matsuura song)
- "Kizuna" (Aya Ueto song)
- "Kizuna" (Orange Range song)
- "Kizuna," a song from the anime Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
- "Kizuna," a song from Seishun Amigo by Kazuya Kamenashi
- "Kizuna," a song by Ayane
- "Kizuna," a piece of music from the anime Fairy Tail
- Kizuna, a song of the Japanese group of power metal Galneryus.
- Kizuna, an action RPG (role-playing game) for Wii developed by Jaleco
- Kizuna, a 1998 Japanese film directed by Kichitaro Negishi
- Gekijōban Naruto Shippūden: Kizuna, the fifth Naruto movie (second in the Shippūden series)
- Kizuna bridge, a bridge in Cambodia
- Kizuna Encounter, a fighting game for the Neo Geo
- Kizuna: Bonds of Love, a yaoi (women's male/male romance) manga
- Kizuna, Japanese political party formed by nine former Lower House members of the Democratic Party of Japan.
- An alternative name for the WINDS spacecraft
- The word was chosen to be 2011's "Kanji of the Year" ().
- Kizuna (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kizuna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.