From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Population (2011 Census)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
The tallest structure in Estonia, Koeru TV Mast, is located in Koeru.
- Gert Kams (born 1985), football player
- Kalju Lepik (1920-1999), poet
- Karl Selter (1898-1958), politician
- Roland Murakas (born 1992), rally driver
- "Population by place of residence (settlement), sex and age". Statistics Estonia. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
|This Järva County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|