From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kolka may refer to:
- Kolka parish, an administrative division in Latvia
- Kolka, Latvia, a village in Kolka Parish
- Cape Kolka, where the Baltic Sea and Gulf of Riga meets
- Kolka Glacier, a glacier in North Ossetia, Russia, near Mount Kazbek
- Kolka-Karmadon rock ice slide, a partial collapse of the Kolka Glacier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.