From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Konni may refer to:
- Konni, Pathanamthitta, a town in Kerala state in India
- Konni (Hausa state), a traditional Hausa state in south central Niger
- Birni-N'Konni, a town in Niger
- Konni language, a Gur language spoken in Ghana
- Konni Zilliacus (senior) (1855-1924), Finnish politician and writer
- Konni Zilliacus (1894-1967), UK politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Konni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.