|— Gymnast —|
|Born||April 4, 1973|
|Discipline||Women's artistic gymnastics, Aerobic Gymnastics|
|Club||National Olympic Center Deva|
|Head coach(es)||Adrian Goreac, Octavian Belu, Maria Fumea|
Lăcrămioara Filip (-Moldovan) (b. April 4, 1973 Romania) is a retired Romanian artistic and aerobic gymnast. She is a world silver medalist with the team (artistic gymnastics) and a European gold medalist on the group event (aerobic gymnastics). She is also known to be the first gymnast to perform a tucked double front dismount from the uneven bars. Currently she is a gymnastics coach at the Romanian National Olimpic Center in Deva where she trains the national juniors team.
Artistic gymnastics career
She started to train for artistic gymnastics at the National Olympic Center in Oneşti. Her debut at an international event was at the 1988 “Junior Friendship” meet (Druzhba) where she placed second with the team, fifth all around and second on vault. In 1989 she was a member of the silver medaled team at the world championships. The other team members were Cristina Bontaș, Aurelia Dobre, Eugenia Popa, Gabriela Potorac and Daniela Silivaş. She placed 5th on vault and 28th all around at the 1990 Cottbus Cup and won bronze all around behind Lavinia Miloșovici and Maria Neculiţă at the 1991 Romanian International. She retired from artistic gymnastics after 1991.
Aerobic gymnastics career
In the years after retirement Lăcrămioara transferred to aerobic gymnastics. She trained at the C.S Farul Constanta club with coach Maria Fumea. In 1999 she won the gold medal for the group event at the European Championships and together with her partner Claudiu Moldovan placed fourth on the mixed pair event at the world championships. She also performed in the Aeros entertainment show. Among her colleagues at Aeros were Daniela Mărănducă, Izabela Lăcătuș, Claudiu Moldovan and Remus Nicolai.
Lăcrămioara married her aerobic gymnastics and Aeros colleague Claudiu Moldovan in 2001. Together they have a daughter Paula Teodora (born 2004). In 2000 she became a gymnastics coach at Dinamo Club Bucharest. Currently, she is coaching together with her husband at the Olympic Center Deva. Among many gymnast she coached young Diana Chelaru, Diana Bulimar and Larisa Iordache.
- Feteration Internationale de Gymnastique Lacramioara Filip
- Gymnastics Greats Whatever happened with Lăcrămioara Filip?
- Gymn Forum Innovators
- Info Portal Romania Champion Family, December 18, 2007 (Romanian)
- National Olympic Center Deva Gymnastics Results (in Romanian)
- Gymn Forum Results 1991 Romanian Internationals
- European Union of Gymnastics 1999 European Aerobic Gymnastics Championships
- European Union of Gymnastics 1999 World Aerobic Gymnastics Championships
- The University of Iowa news releases Aeros combines world-class gymnasts from Romania with playful American choreographers, February 8, 2001
- Variety Aeros (review) by Julio Martinez, January 17, 2001
- Oneşti Express Diana Chelaru on the footsteps of Nadia Comaneci, by Ion Moraru, October 15, 2009 (Romanian)