Siege of Syracuse (film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from L' Assedio di Siracusa (film))
|Siege of Syracuse|
|Directed by||Pietro Francisci|
|Written by||Ennio De Concini
|Music by||Angelo Francesco Lavagnino|
|Edited by||Nino Baragli|
Siege of Syracuse (Italian: L'assedio di Siracusa) is a 1960 historical drama film about the Roman Siege of Syracuse, which took place between 214 and 212 B.C., during the Second Punic War with Carthage.
The film was directed by Pietro Francisci.
- Rossano Brazzi as "Archemides"
- Tina Louise as "Diana / Artemide / Lucrezia"
- Sylva Koscina as "Clio"
- Enrico Maria Salerno as "Gorgia"
- Gino Cervi as "Gerone"
- Alberto Farnese as "Marcus Claudius Marcellus"
- Luciano Marin as "Marco"
- Alfredo Varelli as "Kriton"
- Walter Grant as "Tiresias"
- Mara Lombardo as "Selinonte Dancer"
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to historical films is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|