From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from La Porte)
Laporte, LaPorte, or La Porte may refer to:
- Laporte (electoral district), a provincial electoral district in Quebec
- La Porte, Les Cayes, Haiti, a village in the Les Cayes municipality of Haiti
- United States
- La Porte, California
- Laporte, Colorado
- La Porte, Indiana
- LaPorte County, Indiana
- La Porte City, Iowa
- Laporte, Michigan
- Laporte, Minnesota
- Laporte, Pennsylvania
- Laporte Township, Sullivan County, Pennsylvania
- La Porte, Texas
- André Laporte (b. 1931), Belgian composer
- Aymeric Laporte (b. 1994), French footballer
- Bernard Laporte (b. 1964), French rugby union coach and politician
- Éric Laporte (b. 1976), Canadian politician
- François Louis de la Porte, comte de Castelnau (1812–1880), French naturalist
- Leo Laporte, radio and television host
- Leon J. LaPorte, United States Army General
- Otto Laporte (1902-1971), German-born American physicist
- Laporte rule, a selection rule in spectroscopy, named after Otto Laporte
- Pierre Laporte, Canadian politician, assassinated in 1970.
- Stéphane Laporte (b. 1966), French javelin thrower
- Steve La Porte, American make-up artist.
- Laporte plc, a British chemicals business
- Laporte rule, a spectroscopic selection rule
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laporte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.