From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up laddie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Laddie is the word for boy in Scottish English.
Laddie may also refer to:
- Laddie (1935 film), an American film
- Laddie (1940 film), an American film based on the Stratton-Porter book (see below)
- "Laddie", a dog played by Lassie in Son of Lassie
- Laddie", a dog in The Simpsons episode "The Canine Mutiny"
- "Laddie", a counterpart-of-sorts to Gaspode in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series
- "Laddie", a character in the novel Cowboys for Christ
- Lauren Laddie Gale (1917-1996), American Hall-of-Fame basketball player
- Percy Lucas (1915-1998), Second World War Royal Air Force officer, journalist, amateur golfer and Member of Parliament nicknamed "Laddie"
- Indra Lal Roy (1898-1918), Indian First World War flying ace nicknamed "Laddie"
- Laddie Lewis, Guyanese cyclist who competed in the 1948 Olympics
- Hugh Laddie (1946-2008), British judge, lawyer and academic
- Mitch Laddie (born 1990), English guitarist, vocalist, songwriter and producer
- Laddie, a True Blue Story, a book by Gene Stratton-Porter
- "Laddie", a nickname for the whiskies from the Bruichladdich distillery
- Laddie Island, Canada, along with Split Island part of the North Belcher Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laddie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.