From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up laddie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Laddie may refer to:
- "Laddie", the word for boy in Scottish English
- "Laddie", a dog played by Lassie in Son of Lassie
- Laddie", a dog in The Simpsons episode "The Canine Mutiny"
- "Laddie", a counterpart-of-sorts to Gaspode in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series
- "Laddie", a character in the novel Cowboys for Christ
- "Laddie, a True Blue Story", a book by Gene Stratton-Porter
- Laddie (1935 film), a 1935 American film
- Laddie (1940 film), a 1940 American film based on the Stratton-Porter book
- "Laddie", a nickname for the whiskies from the Bruichladdich distillery
- Hugh Laddie, a former British lawyer and judge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laddie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.