From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lado may refer to;
- The Lado Enclave of the Congo Free State, in modern South Sudan
- Lado, South Sudan, a town in South Sudan, formerly the seat of the Lado Enclave, and Equatoria province
- Lado Guitars
- lado, a Nepali coarse slang term for the penis
- Lado, Burkina Faso, a town in Burkina Faso
- National Folk Dance Ensemble of Croatia LADO
LADO is also an acronym for:
- The Latino American Dawah Organization, an organization which promotes Islam among the Latino community within the United States
- Language Analysis for the Determination of Origin
As a family name:
- Robert Lado, a founder of the Georgetown University School of Languages and Linguistics
As a given name:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lado.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.