From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lalo may refer to:
- Lalo, Benin, a town in Benin
- Lalo, Tokelau, an island in the South Pacific
- lalo in kurdish meaning the mothers brother uncle
People with surname Lalo
- Édouard Lalo (1823-1892), a French composer
- Tamar Lalo (born 1984), Israeli recorder player
- Bhai Lalo (born 1452), a person in Sikh history in Pakistan
- Eyal Lalo, president and CEO of Invicta Watch Group
- All pages beginning with "Lalo", includes many people with forename Lalo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lalo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.