From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lamba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lamba may refer to:
- Lamba (surname), Punjabi Khatris or Sanatan Khatris (non-Sikhs),or Jat and Yaduvanshi Ahirs surname or linage.
- Lamba (island), an uninhabited island in the Shetland Islands
- Lamba, a social group found in Himachal Pradesh
- Lamba (tribe), a major ethnic group of Togo.
- Lamba, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Lamba, Togo
- Lamba language, a language of Zambia
- Lamba (clothing), traditional garment of Madagascar
- A type of Pinisi, Indonesian boat.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lamba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.