From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lame duck in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lame duck can refer to:
- Lame duck (politics), an elected official who is approaching the end of his or her tenure, and especially an official whose successor has already been elected.
- Lame duck session, an interval of legislative inactivity – not always because members are lame ducks
- Lame duck (game design), a player in a game who cannot win, yet remains in the game.
- Lame duck (tango), a position in tango
- Lame Ducks (TV series), a British sitcom
- Lame Duck Amendment, an informal name for the Twentieth Amendment to the United States Constitution
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.