From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Latigo may refer to:
- Latigo leather, Cattle hide leather tanned with a combination of alum and gambier, used to secure western saddle cinches, other saddlery work and for army accoutrements. It also has numerous outdoor uses, wherever a supple, durable leather is needed.
- Fisker Latigo CS, an automobile
- Latigo (comic strip) by Stan Lynde.
- Spanish surname dating back to the period of the Spanish Armada and migrating to many countries in which the Spanish colonized such as Philippines, Argentina, Mexico and United States.
- Surname among Luo ethnic community in Uganda and Kenya.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Latigo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.