From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the similarly named English golfer (born 1963), see Laura Davies.
|Full name||Laura Davis|
April 21, 1984 |
|Club||Terrapins Swim Team|
|College team||Stanford Cardinal (2002-2006)|
A native of the San Francisco Bay Area city of Concord, she graduated from Stanford University, is completing a Master of Science in Nursing at Samuel Merritt University and, as a member of the Terrapins Team, continues her swimming career.
- Competed in three Olympic Trials; 2000, 2004, and 2008.
- Stanford Varsity Swim Team Captain 2005-2006
- NCAA post-graduate scholarship finalist, 2006;
- Division I All-American Athlete
- Pac-10 Scholar-Athlete Award 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006
- California Scholarship Federation Seal Bearer 2002
- USA Swimming Scholastic All American (#1 ranking) 2000-2002,
- C.I.F.S. Scholar Athlete 1999-2002
- National Champion, 200 IM
|This biographical article related to a United States swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|