From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lawn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lawn is an area of land planted with grass and sometimes clover and other plants, which are maintained at a low, even height.
Lawn may also refer to:
- Bacterial lawn, concept in microbiology
- Lawn, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Lawn, Pennsylvania, United States
- Lawn, Texas, United States
- Lawn, West Virginia, United States
- Lawn (band), Dutch alternative-indie rock band
- Lawn cloth, a plain weave textile
- local area wireless network
People named Lawn:
- Chris Lawn (born 1972), former Tyrone Gaelic footballer
- John C. Lawn (21st century), FBI agent
- John J. Lawn, an American state legislator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.